Wondering Where to Live in Houston, TX?
If you are wondering where to live in Houston, consider Lakecrest Communities, a group of premier subdivisions located in Katy, Texas – one of the fastest-growing areas of West Houston.
An ideal location near major roads and highways means the employment and pleasure opportunities of the city are just a short drive away. Plus, the Lakecrest Communities are surrounded by great shops, delicious restaurants, and acres of breathtaking parks.
Here you will enjoy great area perks such as:
- Shopping: Katy Mills Mall and LaCenterra
- Bountiful Parks: Katy Park, The Historical Railroad Park, Mary Joe Peckham Park and Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail
- Education: Highly acclaimed Katy ISD schools
- Challenging greens at Green Meadows Golf Club, well maintained court at The Club at Falcon Point Tennis
- Historic Homes Tours hosted by the Katy Heritage Society
- The Great Southwest Equestrian Center; a host to some of the most prestigious horse shows in town!
Lakecrest Communities invite you to explore the “Heart of Katy” that offers a unique shopping experience in a small town atmosphere a mere 15 miles from the hustle and bustle of our Nation's fourth largest city. Discover one of a kind antiques, stores, restaurants, gift and specialty shops, arts and crafts and more. Residents also enjoy quick access to I-10, the Grand Parkway, and Houston's renowned Energy Corridor, making travel to any destination a breeze. Just minutes from the City of Katy, you’ll see why this exceedingly valued community is a place you and your family will love!
View our builders today and see the new home that you could be living in!
Visit Lakecrest Communities
Lakecrest Park Directions
From I-10 west exit Katy-Ft. Bend. Turn right onto Katy-Ft. Bend Road, continue past Franz Road and turn right on Lakecrest Park Drive.
Lakecrest Forest Directions
From I-10 West exit Katy-Ft. Bend. Turn right onto Katy-Ft. Bend, continue to the second traffic light and turn right onto Morton Ranch Road. Community is on the right just past Katy Park.
Lakecrest Village Directions
From I-10 West exit Grand Pkwy N (Hwy 99). Turn right on Grand Pkwy. Turn left on Franz Road. and continue to 2nd light. Turn right on Porter Road and take 3rd left on Lakecrest Village Drive and enter the community.